A virtual personal assistant offers remote administrative and technical assistance. They free up precious hours in your day, allowing you to focus on important business tasks or to spend more quality time with your family.
When you engage with MT Virtual PA, we focus on the task at hand and you only pay for the time we work and nothing more. Our experience means we’re good at what we do too, so you can trust us to get the job done while you focus on your priorities.
Check out a few more benefits to using a Virtual PA below…
- It is much more cost effective to hire an independent contractor than a permanent member of staff.
- We don’t bring any of the typical HR headaches – holidays, sick leave, tax etc;
- There aren’t any additional recruitment or agency fees.
- Your office is your castle and we don’t take up any of that space while working from our own home offices.
- Time is precious. We’re all scratching around trying to ‘find time’ and with a Virtual Assistant, you can reclaim some hours of your day.
- It’s important that you focus on what you do best – landing that new client, going to that networking event – and a Virtual Assistant can help facilitate that.
- Leave the paperwork to someone else. Not everyone loves wading through a pile of paperwork or focussing on administrative tasks. For a Virtual Personal Assistant, that’s where we’re most happy. Let us take that burden from you.
- Too busy to delegate? If you find yourself thinking ‘It’s quicker to do it myself.’ you will benefit from a Virtual Personal Assistant. We’ve been there, done that, and have the t-shirt. We don’t need lengthy delegation. More often than not, you just say the word and we’re ready to get to work.
If you think the services of a Virtual Personal Assistant could help you, please contact us using the form below, and let’s chat about your requirements.
One of the main reasons for engaging a Virtual Assistant is to give you some precious hours back in your day. Therefore, you need to be able to delegate and delegate well. So, how do you do this...Figure out what to delegateTo start with, you need to be clear on...
Find out what Virtual Assistant services I can offer you support with.
Read this blog to find out how I got my first client on board.
Let's Get Started
If you'd like to know how I can help you, contact ME using the form below
or GIVE ME A CALL and let's chat about your requirements.