There are two main reasons:
Cost Benefits –
- it is much more cost effective to hire an independent contractor than a permanent member of staff;
- you won’t have any HR headaches – holidays, sick leave, tax etc;
- you will not incur any recruitment or agency fees; and
- you won’t have to give up precious workspace in the office as VAs generally work from their own home offices.
All you need to do is simply engage a VA to perform a specific job and pay them only for the time they work. How easy is that and best of all just think about all the money you will be saving!
Time Benefits –
- you get precious hours back in your day;
- you get more time to do what you do best – landing that new client, go to that networking event;
- you can leave the admin to someone else; and
- you can delegate those tedious jobs cluttering up your in tray
but most importantly imagine having all those hours back and being able to spend more quality time with your family, friends, those who are important in your life – time that you’ll never get back.
If this sounds like something you’re interested in, please get in touch